|Turning 65 this year and enrolling in Medicare? First-time Medicare Enrollees have a 6-month window for enrolling in a Medicare plan called “Initial Enrollment.” Your specific Initial Enrollment Period starts 3 months before your birthday-month and ends 3 months after your birthday-month.
Do you currently have Medicare Coverage and want to make changes? Open Enrollment only comes around once a year! Be prepared – keep these things in mind while on the hunt for your best Medicare Plan:
Finding the right plan for your needs can be a confusing process. Skip the confusion and let us help you navigate your Medicare Enrollment. Make an appointment today to tell us what you need in your Medicare coverage; we’d be delighted to tailor your coverage specifically to your design.
- Getting Coverage Outside of Open Enrollment: Qualifying Life Event (Q... — As of May 1, we’re officially finished with 2015’s Open Enrollment and the Extended IRS/Tax Special Enrollment. The next batch of Open Enrollment will begin later this year, starting November 1, 2015, and ending January 31, 2016, and will apply to plans effective January 1, February 1 or March 1, 2015. Need coverage in 2015? [...]
- Myth-Debunking: FAQ and Myths about the ACA and Obamac... — You have enough to worry about without having to wade through biased and inaccurate Media reports detailing the latest triumphs/disgraces of the ACA (a.k.a. “Obamacare”). So, without bias or “doctoring” of facts, here’s what we’ve learned so [...]
- What Is An H... — HSA stands for Health Savings Account. It has two components: A qualified high deductible insurance plan (a.k.a. HSA Plan), and a savings account. Why Are [...]
- Individual Health Basics – 3 Types of Americ... — In today’s data-rich world, it might be hard to believe that a large number of Americans are misinformed (or under-informed) when it comes to Health Insurance. In this post, we’ll separate fact from fiction so you’re prepared for 2015 Open [...]
- OEP 2018: Things to K... — By now, we’ve experienced 4 Open Enrollment Periods since the start of the ACA & Marketplace (Healthcare.gov) in 2013/2014. With the 5th OEP coming soon, it’s time to start getting ready for OEP 2018. Probably the most important update for this OEP is the SHORTER window of time we’ll have to apply for new coverage [...]